MetzWood Insurance is hiring! We are looking for a positive person who loves working with the public to join our team as the Front Desk Receptionist. This person will be the primary point of contact for our clients, answering phones and greeting customers. Multi-tasking and an upbeat personality are a must! Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook, as well as Bookkeeping & Accounting experience a plus.
Job description and duties:
- Primary phone receptionist and front desk greeter
- Processing payments from Clients on the phone and in-person
- Update MetzWood’s procedure manuals, and other Word and Excel projects
- Pick up, process, and distribute incoming mail, as well as collect and send outgoing mail daily
- Check and distribute incoming MetzWood messages (emails, texts, and faxes) several times daily
- Supply inventory and ordering for all office & kitchen supplies
- Entering commissions and fiduciary payments in Agency Management System (AMS)
- Prepare and bring deposits to bank at least twice weekly
- Accounting responsibilities to include Operating checks, direct bill advances
- Processing of auto & home inspections
- Entering/coding direct deposit commissions in AMS
- Misc. office tasks to include watering plants, take trash out weekly, etc.
- Coordinating office events and lunches
- Other administrative tasks to help the rest of the MetzWood team