MetzWood Insurance is growing our team! We are looking for a positive team-player to join our Agency as a Business Development Associate. This person will work to develop and maintain valuable business relationships that drive new business growth.
This position requires an ability to be a self-starter, learn quickly, master multi-tasking, communicate effectively over email and in-person, and thrive in a team environment. This role also necessitates a proficiency in Microsoft Outlook.
About The Opportunity
- Build and maintain relationships with existing referral partners and new partnership opportunities in order to grow MetzWood’s overall book of business.
- This includes mortgage lenders, realtors, attorneys, etc.
- Travel, as needed, to build relationships with existing and new referral partners.
- Represent MetzWood Insurance at conventions and trade shows as needed.
- Stay up to date on product, market, and industry knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, or a related field,
- Previous outside business-to-business sales experience within the insurance industry preferred, or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to interface effectively at all levels within an organization.
- Property and Casualty insurance license required (or the ability to obtain).
- Valid driver’s license with a record of safe driving required.