MetzWood Insurance is growing our team! We are looking for a positive team-player to join our Personal Insurance Department as a Licensed Service Advisor. This person will provide excellent customer service to our personal insurance clients.
This position requires an ability to learn quickly, master multi-tasking, communicate effectively over email and in-person, and thrive in a team environment. This role necessitates a proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and the ability to quickly learn our Agency Management System software.
About The Opportunity
- Advise and provide high quality service to personal insurance clients.
- Identify client needs and proactively recommend and sell additional products and coverages.
- Properly prepare quotes and present to client.
- Ability to follow agency procedures and maintain high underwriting standards.
- Properly advise and report claims on behalf of clients.
- Excellent problem solving skills are a must.
- Previous insurance experience is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to obtain Property & Casualty license within 60 days.
- Be a Team Player at all times.