Following advice from health professionals, and because many of our clients and team members are caring for high-risk family members, we are closing our offices to the public.
We have invested in technology that will allow our agents to serve you without the need to visit the office. They are ready and able to assist you with any insurance questions or coverage needs.
Our team is available to you by phone or text using our regular phone number 518-392-5161, or you can email your advisor directly. Our general email inbox, [email protected], is also being monitored closely.
Because of the office closures, the follow services are currently being suspended:
- Walk-in Payments
- In-Person Signatures of Applications
- All applications can be completed over DocuSign electronic signature or via email.
- Returning plates to Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV)
- Mail them directly to DMV (DMV offices are closed).
We will resume in-person office appointments when we are advised that it is safe to do so.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. We hope that all of you are staying healthy and happy.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will communicate any further changes on this page.
- New York State Emergency COVID-19 Paid Sick Leave
- Please note that this does not apply unless you or a dependent have contracted COVID-19 or you have been asked to quarantine by a medical professional.
- Summary of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act