MetzWood Insurance is growing our team! We are looking for a positive team-player to join our agency as a Claims Advocate.
As a Claims Advocate at MetzWood you are dedicated to our clients’ best interests by independently advocating for them when faced with a claim. The Claims Advocate role is guided by the principle that every client is a priority, and that all claims should be handled fairly and efficiently. Through our unparalleled service, we will empower our clients to feel poised and protected every step of the way, ensuring they do not feel like a number.
By guiding our clients through a confusing and disruptive experience, you will actively listen, lead with empathy and be able to identify how to best serve our clients utilizing the tools and resources available to you.
About the Opportunity
- Be an empathetic advocate for our personal and commercial insurance clients following a loss.
- Review the client’s policy and discuss the details of a loss.
- Proactively help the client to achieve a prompt and fair settlement.
- Help guide clients to make a prudent decision regarding whether to report a loss to their insurance carrier.
- Maintain a professional rapport and respectful relationship with claims staff at our partner carriers.
- Coordinate with agency service staff to ensure seamless customer experience.
- Proactively seeks out and communicates strategies for commercial customers to improve Worker’s Compensation “experience mod”.
- Ability to follow agency procedures.
- Identify opportunities for process and service improvement.
- Excellent problem-solving skills are a must.
- Prior claims experience in an agency or carrier setting preferred.
- Current Property & Casualty license, or ability to obtain within 60 days.
- Always be a Team Player!