MetzWood Insurance is growing our team! We are looking for a positive team-player to join our Personal Insurance Department as an inside Sales Advisor. This person will be responsible for converting inbound opportunities to our Personal Insurance Department.
This position requires an ability to gather information using the consultative sales approach, understanding Company placement and “appetite”, master multi-tasking, communicate effectively over email and in-person, and thrive in a team environment. This role necessitates a proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and the ability to quickly learn our Agency Management System software.
About The Opportunity
- Gather information from prospect using consultative sales approach.
- Effectively communicate with carrier underwriters to help properly place risks.
- Review quotes received, create proposals, and present to prospective clients.
- Identify prospect and client needs and proactively recommend and sell additional products and coverages.
- Ability to effectively manage time and deliver quick turnaround for prospects.
- Ability to effectively communicate with referral partners and deliver company promises.
- Ability to follow agency procedures and maintain high underwriting standards.
- Excellent problem solving skills are a must.
- Current Property & Casualty license, or ability to obtain within 60 days.
- Be a Team Player at all times.