If you are like most Americans, your home is probably the largest purchase you’ll ever make. Having the right homeowners insurance can protect your most valuable asset.
Getting the right coverage in place doesn’t have to be complicated. At MetzWood, we make it easy to get the proper protection for your home. From a short phone call, we use the information to find the most competitively priced options to suit your needs. After reviewing and accepting our proposal, we will even cancel any of your old insurance policies and make sure you get a full refund.
MetzWood has handpicked the companies we represent based on long-term competitive pricing, reputable claims service, and robust product offerings designed to meet the needs of our clients. So, whether you are buying a townhouse in Hudson, a farmhouse in Chatham, or a historic home in Hillsdale, MetzWood will be able to provide you with the coverage you need at a great price.
Here a few things to keep in mind as you review and purchase Homeowners Insurance:
- Your policy should cover the cost of completely rebuilding your home at current construction costs.
- All policies have certain sub-limits for items that are likely to be stolen. Do you need extra coverage for your valuable items?
- Have you protected your family by covering your mortgage with inexpensive Term Life Insurance?
- Are you covered if you operate a home based business?
- Know the difference between Actual Cash Value and Replacement Cost for your personal property. Which does your home policy cover?
- Ensure you take advantage of all of the discounts you are eligible for by reviewing Auto and Umbrella Insurance as well.
- If you live in a flood prone area, you may need Flood Insurance to supplement your Homeowners Insurance policy.
Whether you are a first time home buyer or you have lived in your home for years, give MetzWood a call today (or fill out our online quote form) and get peace of mind knowing your home and family are covered.
Good information to have available when you call:
- Current insurance policy information
- Personal Information of Household Members