- Personal Lines Service Assistant
- Commercial Lines Customer Service Assistant
- Commercial Lines Sales Advisor
- Commercial Lines Licensed Service Advisor
- Personal Lines Licensed Service Advisor
Careers at MetzWood
MetzWood is a stable and growing local company which has served our community for the past century. There are great opportunities for industrious, responsible, service-oriented people to have a long, well compensated career at MetzWood.
MetzWood offers fair salaries, as well as additional compensation in the form of personal incentives and bonuses. MetzWood also offers a rich benefit plan including:
- Full Comprehensive Health Plan
- Traditional or Roth 401(k) contributions
- Paid Educational Opportunities (including completion bonuses!)
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate personal and family needs
MetzWood enjoys a good reputation for being a professionally operated business. This reputation stems both from our customers and our partner Insurance Companies. We have an active commitment to support all employees with access to the best available tools and resources as well as a pleasant daily work environment.
The insurance related knowledge needed as a MetzWood team member can be easily taught, even with little prior related experience. More important than experience, is a good attitude and a willingness to learn.
Our commitment is to continue to grow and run a successful insurance agency for many years to come. In order to accomplish this, we need to hire additional good employees.